Brad King wrote:
> On 08/14/2013 09:12 AM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> > The memcheck output is at the beginning at the output, but the test is
> > only matching against the end, i.e. it ignores everything trailing. Or
> > does valgrind add trailing newlines there?
>
> I cannot reproduce this even by running the tests under
> ctest -T Memcheck locally on the machine, but it is very
> consistent when running for the dashboard.
>
> Close inspection of the test output reported in the dashboard
> shows that there is a trailing "\n\t" added beyond the expected
> output.  I've modified the regex to tolerate it:
>
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=67e45711

Seems still broken:

CTestTestMemcheckDummyPurify
(http://open.cdash.org/viewDynamicAnalysisFile.php?id=2977909)
CTestTestMemcheckDummyValgrind
(http://open.cdash.org/viewDynamicAnalysisFile.php?id=2977910)
CTestTestMemcheckDummyValgrindIgnoreMemcheck
(http://open.cdash.org/viewDynamicAnalysisFile.php?id=2977912)
CTestTestMemcheckDummyValgrindPrePost
(http://open.cdash.org/viewDynamicAnalysisFile.php?id=2977911)

Eike