There is still something fishy:

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=208331329&build=3027132

The regex is still overly complicated...

I don't understand the purpose of the "( )" at the end of this line of the regex:

   -- Processing memory checking output:( )

And the whole tail end of it seems unnecessary to me. Why not just end it with this line...

   )*Memory checking results:

... and just discard the remainder of that? Is it important that this string occurs at the end of the output?

It could be everything is just fine with the regex, and there's a bug in the driving ctest's regex implementation.

?