On 07/31/2013 10:06 AM, Brad King wrote:
> The dependency is now in master so please rebase find_backtrace
> on that so you can use the reset feature.

The find_backtrace topic has not yet been merged to 'next' for
testing.  After the documentation transition I rebased and revised
the topic once to use the new documentation system but otherwise
did not change it.

Has this topic been updated to use the reset feature of
CMakePushCheckState?  Please check/revise the current topic on
the stage and merge to 'next' for testing or remove it if you no
longer wish to contribute this module.