Am Dienstag, 19. August 2014, 23:29:13 schrieb Roger Leigh:

> > > That variable is automatically set by CMake and will tell you how many
> > > components were found in the version passed to find_package.
> >
> > Ah, OK.  I've tidied up the version handling as you suggested, new patch
> > attached.
>
> I found a minor mistake in the sphinx docs which is fixed
> in the attached updated patch (underline not long enough).

I will pick up both of your modules during the remainder of the week and push
it to next. I will however drop the documentation lines about how to invoke
find_package in both at it is redundant to the find_package documentation. No
need to send an updated patch for this, I will remove those few lines myself.

Eike