On 12/09/2014 10:57 AM, Bach, Pascal wrote:
> set_target_properties(target PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "/ENTRY:mainCRTStartup")

I prefer to use LINK_FLAGS only as a last resort.  For common settings
we should provide a first-class setting.

> For consistency reason there could be something like a
> WIN32_ENTRYPOINT property.

I think that would be the best approach.  If you work on it, please ensure
the implementation supports all Windows toolchains on all generators, or at
least those combinations that already support WIN32_EXECUTABLE.