Hi all,

Any reasons why setting additional compile flags on .hlsl files would not work?

I tried this:

set_source_files_properties(${SHADER_FILE} PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS
"/I${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/src")

...and it didn't get written to the .vcxproj file at all. In this specific
case, I want to add include directories when I build this .hlsl shader. Is it
correct to assume that it should have passed the additional flag to this file?
Or maybe there's another way to do this? Thanks.

Robert Goulet
Senior Software Developer
Games Solutions Group
Autodesk Media & Entertainment