> * The option to use existing headers instead of autogenerated ones.

My solution (which is about PCH support to existing CMake version) does not
auto generate any headers.

> * Implementing PCH support without additional targets. ReactOS already has
> like 1000+ targets, and we currently use PCH on almost all of them, so
> imagine if this official implementation doubles our targets number.

My solution needs to generate additional target indeed for one pre-generated
header, so if all your 1000+ targets will share same precompiled header (given
the compiler flags don't change) then you will have just one (single)
additional target.

If CMake will support PCH natively I don't see any reason it will need extra
target, yet obviously there will be extra (Ninja) compiler rule for PCH.

-- Adam