On 04/13/2015 03:37 PM, Gregor Jasny wrote:
> this patch series aims to minimize deltas between the CMake Xcode
> generator and Xcode itself. It was started by the observation that
> if one makes any change to the project within Xcode (e.g. to see
> how a variable is called internally) the user cannot diff the CMake
> project and the one stored by Xcode afterwards.

LGTM.  Please push to stage and merge to 'next' for testing.

Others have asked for this summary text to be located somewhere,
though I see most of the information in the individual commit
messages.  The main change is the object ordering, and all the
other changes could pass as nice cleanup independent of trying
to match what Xcode writes.  You could move the object ordering
change to the end of the topic and put the more compete text about
matching Xcode in that message.  I have no strong preference.