Le 09/03/11 14:29, Mantis Bug Tracker a écrit :

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Martin Konrad
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   11944
Category:                   CPack
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2011-03-09 08:29 EST
Last Modified:              2011-03-09 08:29 EST
The patch provided in http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=11655 does not
transform the dependencies between CMake components into dependencies between
the resulting Debian packages.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change

Hi all,

I was wondering if this issue has been addressed so far. It is also related to this thread I think, which provides a possible implementation:

- http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2012-May/050292.html
- http://cmake.3232098.n2.nabble.com/CPack-DEB-depends-bug-fix-td7560635.html

My use case is the following:
- I have several components, each of which creating one specific .deb
- I have dependencies across components (let's say "python extensions" depends on "core"). Right now if I am not mistaken, the CPACK_COMPONENT_<COMP>_DEPENDS is not handled with the debian packaging
- The dependencies are not the same for each of the components.

If the maintainer of the CPackDeb agrees, I can try to resolve this.

Best,
Raffi Enficiaud