Le 20/04/15 21:05, Domen Vrankar a écrit :
I'll write a patch for that today and push it to next. I'll also add
link here so that you'll be able to use it before it gets to master.

Here's the patch: http://www.cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=268e008

Now it should be easy to add support for per component variables.
There is an example of per component variables setting in CPackRPM
starting on line 1091: foreach(_RPM_SPEC_HEADER
Maybe something similar could be used in your patch so that adding new
component based variables will be simpler in the future.

I also took another look at your patch and noticed that you per
component variables are using CPACK_DEB_PACKAGE_COMPONENT. Please
convert the value to upper case before using it for per component
variables. This is used for common CPACK_* variables so it would help
with consistency.

From the previous discussions, I based my changes on ed0b063.
Should I rebase on you patch?

I guess Brad can answer this question.