From: cmake-developers [mailto:cmake-developers-boun...@cmake.org] On Behalf Of
Brad King
Sent: 27. oktober 2015 14:28
To: cmake-developers@cmake.org
Subject: Re: [cmake-developers] ARMCC toolchain support

On 10/26/2015 12:38 PM, Andersson, Joakim wrote:
> Attached is a patch that adds support for the ARMCC toolchain.

Thanks.  It looks good except that I'd like to discuss of compiler id.
The name "ARMCC" appears to refer to the "armcc" command-line tool.
Our convention for the compiler id is to refer to the vendor or maintaining
organization behind the compiler.  Help/variable/CMAKE_LANG_COMPILER_ID.rst
lists the associated vendors and should be updated for this too.