Hi,

I like to contribute code for issue #0015146. I had issues to get the
/MANIFESTUAC flag (Microsoft C/C++ Compiler) working in CMake. I saw that it is
a known bug which is not resolved yet since 2014. So I tried my best to solve
the issue.

What I did: I introduced a new flag in cmIDEFlagTable.h called
RegularExpression, and made some changes in cmIDEOptions::CheckFlagTable and
the cmVS*LinkFlagTable.h files. These changes now allow matching regular
expressions to complex flags and extracting the relevant values out of it to
finally map them to the according IDE XML variables.

Example:

{"UACUIAccess", "MANIFESTUAC:level=([a-zA-Z]+) uiAccess=([a-zA-Z]+)$", "",
"\\2", cmVS7FlagTable::RegularExpression},

If the flag matches with the second argument, the subexpressions get extracted
from which the second one will be mapped to variable UACUIAccess.

Since this is my first contribution I attached it as a patch (master @
9cdb37e9175b2e3c6367bc4863fda0404cb1c3a2).

Regards,
Sebastian