I have noticed that the latest version of CMAKE does not support a generator
for RAD Studio IDE.

I would like to know if there is any plan to add support for it.

Or perhaps, there is some technical issue related to this particular IDE that
makes it impossible to support such IDE.

I'd appreciate someone shedding light into this.

If time permits, I would make an effort to add support for this IDE if it is
technically doable.

Also, is there any good CMAKE documentation for developers who are beginners
and wish to take a stab at adding functionalities to CMAKE?

Like a developer guide?