Alexander Neundorf wrote:
--- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --- Von: Brad King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I get this from your test case in LibsDependencies.cmake: # this file was generated during the build process SET(blub_LIB_DEPENDS "z;") Is that not what you expect?

Strange. With current cvs I still get: # this file was generated during the build process I.e. no output from the export command. If I exchange the order:
export_library_dependencies(${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/LibsDependencies.cmake
) file(APPEND ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/LibsDependencies.cmake "# this file was generated during the build process\n") Then the result is: SET(blub_LIB_DEPENDS "z;") Hmmm. And it really works for you ?

Since the problem occurs with either command's APPEND option I wonder if there is a problem with opening files in append mode. What exact compiler did you use to build this CMake?

-Brad