Reggie Burnett wrote:
I've discovered the problem. the cmakelists.txt files, as they sit on my system, have lowercase names. When I change them to mixed case (CMakeLists.txt), they work. Given that Windows is not case sensitive, this is baffling. I have had SFU installed on this system and it did prompt during install if I wanted to make a system change allowing for case sensitivity but now I can't find any info on turning that off. Any ideas?

Windows filesystems are case-insensitive but CMake's internal tables that track files called "CMakeLists.txt" are case-sensitive.

-Brad