I've been able to get relatively far by simply implementing a
Platform/Windows-bmc.cmake, and using NMake as the Makefile parser. I
thought I'd try this first before writing a generator for the Digital
Mars make.

Right now, I'm stuck here: the Digital Mars linker wants full paths to
the libraries, or else will scan the LIB environment variable. Is
there a variable simliar to <LINK_LIBRARIES> that will expand to the
full paths of the required libraries?

(Unfortunately, this is somewhat low priority for me, so I'll
apologize in advance for delayed responses.)

Amitha.