On 2006-07-31 16:09-0400 Bill Hoffman wrote:

On behalf of myself, Ken, Brad, Andy and the rest of the CMake team, we are 
pleased
to announce that CMake 2.4.3 is available for download at:
http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html


Thanks, guys!  I tested it by using it to build PLplot on Linux, and there
were no new issues that I could see.  So my first impressions are good, and
I have felt justified in designating this version of CMake as our minimum
version just to keep all our developers on the same page. We will be testing 2.4.3 a lot more in the weeks ahead as our developers try building
PLplot on a wide variety of platforms and as we finish up our CMake build
system (currently about 90 per cent done).

Alan
__________________________
Alan W. Irwin

Astronomical research affiliation with Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Victoria (astrowww.phys.uvic.ca).

Programming affiliations with the FreeEOS equation-of-state implementation
for stellar interiors (freeeos.sf.net); PLplot scientific plotting software
package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).
__________________________

Linux-powered Science
__________________________
_______________________________________________
CMake mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake

Reply via email to