Slava Semushin wrote:
    I think anybody should update
    http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Examples.html and adds INSTALL directives to
    example. Without this change some newbies, like me, may puzzle.

I was about to say, "It's a wiki. You could do that." But then I saw it's not a wiki, so you can't do that. It would be good to move all such materials to the wiki, I think. Put them in one coherent place where they can, in principle, be improved by people who find them lacking.

Of course, the whole problem of getting programmers to document things, is once they've figured out what they need to know, they've lost most of the incentive to document. Most people only document when they're really worried about being understood. Like my CMake build, for instance. I can't be inscrutable, I have to get people to convert from Autoconf to CMake.

BJVE> Really, just ask more questions, that's the way to go around here.

    Thanks. I will asking! ;-)

No problemo!

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every