Kedzierski, Artur CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV CORONA wrote:

        Hi,

        On Windows side, I built a zlib library and created
a zlibConfig.cmake to go with it. The zlibConfig.cmake
contains the zlib_DEFINITIONS, zlib_LIBRARIES, zlib_INCLUDE_DIRS
so I don't have to worry Now, in another project that uses zlib, FIND_PACKAGE(zlib)
uses Findzlib.cmake that comes with CMake. How can
I force it to use my zlibConfig.cmake instead?

--
Artur Kedzierski

I have a similar need to build/use zlib under windows, do you have a CMake to build? I would be interested to try it
Thanks in advance

P.S.
are there repositories of CMake projects for common usage libraries such as zlib, jpeg,tiff