wedekind wrote:
Hello Bill,

OK, good find. It looks like both the debug and optimized libs are
being used in the depend.

:)

They are not being used on the link line which is good...    Just
curious, it should not have been
able to find a library that does not exist on your machine, so you must
have set the path to the missing
qt lib by hand.

That's correct. I'm setting the missing qt-lib by hand.

So, on the bright side, if you just leave that out,
your problem should be fixed.

I've been glad to see that the libs only get added to the depends-list and
are not linked to my target. So installing the missing lib is another
"solution".

So fortunately it does not really hurt but it would be nice to have this
confusing depends entry removed (or corrected?).
Yes, it should be correct, and will be for 2.4.5 (which maybe coming sooner than later... :-( ) I am not quite sure why you would add it by hand if it does not exist... However, the depend is wrong. If the optimized version changes there is no reason to rebuild the debug version.

-Bill