On 6/6/07, Joshua Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So, for fun, I was trying to implement C# support through some extra
.cmake files.

It would be good to get a wiki page up about C# issues, so there's
some stickiness to various people's efforts.  When I apply for game
development jobs, I typically bug them about CMake.  They often ask
"does it handle C# ?"  PC and console game developers tend to use C or
C++ for the fast stuff, but they often use C# for GUI-driven
production tools that can afford to be slow.

I'm too tired to do this right now.  Perhaps someone else is more
awake and doesn't mind adding a wiki page.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every