On Thursday 02 August 2007 10:26, Mike Jackson wrote:
> Also, If the .project/.cproject files are constantly regenerated then
> every time I make a change to my project it is going to get over
> written when cmake runs again. I have never really liked this in the
> Xcode/Visual Studio use either. Not that I know any better way to do
> it.. ;-)

What do you mean with "I make a change to my project" ?
A change to the cmake files or a change in Eclipse ?
What kind of things can you change about the project inside Eclipse which
cmake can't handle ?

Maybe the existing project files could be parsed and only things cmake knows
better could be changed, so that user changes could be kept.

Alex