Alexander Neundorf wrote:
On Thursday 09 August 2007 13:52, Brandon Van Every wrote:
On 8/9/07, Olivier Delannoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Instead of adding a new series of option to the cmake tool, why not
adding a convenient script generated based on the content of
CMakeLists files that is called configure and follow the autoconf way
of things. This can be a macro which is used when CPack is used or
something like that.
Because we shouldn't be training people to type ./configure
indefinitely.  We should be training them to use CMake, get them to
move on from the Autoconf world.  A ./configure script that says
"dude, you have to type CMake blah blah blah to get what you want"
would make more sense.

Yes.
Alex
We have talked about this in the past, and it would be neat if there was some way to add command line arguments to cmake from the CMakeLists.txt files. However, it is some what
tricky to do, and low on the priority list....

-Bill