BlinkEye wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but this doesn't work neither.

I wonder if I'm the only one who ran into what appears to be a very basic issue.
Basically, you are using cmake incorrectly. You should not be using environment variables in a cmake project directly. You should only use them for place for FIND_* to look for things. You should not depend on having the environment set before running cmake. You are asking for trouble with
builds.   For example:

1/ setenv .... ; cmake ;   make
2  cvs update
3 start a new shell and forget the setenv
4. make (this runs cmake because a file changed in the cvs update) , it creates new makefiles that
don't work.

CMake should be used to cache variables that store locations of include and library paths that
were discovered by cmake.

-Bill