I had some initial problems getting Qt based projects to compile with CMake until I finally found a few examples of proper project setup. To help you out, here is a link to our CVS repository where you can check out some simple Qt Based Projects and hopefully get an idea of how to get started.

http://titanium.imts.us/viewvc/Task_7/MXAViewer/

This is a Qt based HDF5 data viewer. The top level CMakeLists.txt file has everything that you might need to get started (Except qrc resources. Don't use any of them).

Once I had a few projects under my belt with CMake and Qt, I wouldn't think of doing it any other way.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer