Judicaël Bedouet wrote:
I have just made a little project with CDashTest and it's the same problem.
I have attached the sources files and the files generated under Linux
and Cygwin.

This time, I compiled with gcc 4.1 (g++ (GCC) 4.1.3 20070929
(prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.2-16ubuntu2)). I suppose gcov version is 4.1.

It's been a long time I have uninstalled CMake 2.4.8 and I have never
done coverage tests before. I will try to reinstall it.

Don't install it, just grab the binary from kitware and put it in any directory you want. Then put the bin first in your path and you should be able to run it. Or run ctest with the full path to the ctest.

-Bill