Is the information on the wiki page <http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/ CMake:Component_Install_With_CPack> up to date? I tried adding the necessary information into my own cmake files which didn't produce the proper installer. I then tried downloading the example project. The example project did not produce a component based installer.

This was all on WinXP SP2 with VS2005 Pro, MSys/MinGW, CMake 2.6.0 Release and the latest Stable NSIS installer.

Is the functionality described in that wiki page in cmake cvs or was this something that never got added?

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer