On 03/07/2008, Mike Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK. I can wait for a stable CMake.
>

> Maybe this should be added to the wiki page?
>
> --
> Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer
> Innovative Management & Technology Services
>
> On Jul 2, 2008, at 10:53 AM, David Cole wrote:
>
> It's in CVS CMake... still under development...

Its already there...

"To begin, you should be able to build graphical installers using
CPack either on Windows (using the NullSoft Installation System, NSIS)
or Mac OS X (using PackageMaker). Also, as of the time of this
writing, the extensions to CPack required to build component-based
installers are only available via CMake CVS."

They actually have windows nightly binary builds. I tried them, no
hassles at all if you want to start now.