I am using CMake 2.4.8 on WinXP generating VS2003.Net project files. During cmake time (using the CMakeSetup.exe program) I will get errors that basically say that cmake could not remove temporary files due to permissions. This leads to all sorts of other problems after cmake is run.

The Error is:
CMakeError: Remove failed on file: C:/Workspace/expat/vs2003/ CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/debug/cmTryCompile.Exec.exe: System Error: Permission Denied

Has any one else ever seen this? I think the way to reproduce this was to run "configure" from within CMakeSetup.exe. Delete the Cache and then configure again.

Thanks

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer