Hi,

Im trying to use the INSTALL(EXPORT) option on a number of libraries
to export their dependencies to a file that can then be loaded in my
project.  I have all the libraries with an EXPORT option in their
INSTALL line, and CMake runs and seems to work ok.  If I install, the
export I wanted is created.

To be specific, im trying to do this with ITK, so that i can build
with a debug postfix and get library links correct.

Two questions:
1. Does the name of this file appear in a variable somewhere, so that
i can use configure file to write it into the ITKConfig.cmake script.
Previously, there was this

SET(ITK_LIBRARY_DEPENDS_FILE "@ITK_LIBRARY_DEPENDS_FILE@")

where ITK_LIBRARY_DEPENDS_FILE is set by the (deprecated)
EXPORT_LIBRARY_DEPENDENCIES command (as far as i can tell)

If INSTALL(EXPORT) sets a similar variable, then this change will
become very easy.

2. The INSTALL(EXPORT) method seems only to generate the dependency
file when installing.  This precludes just leaving the project in the
build directory, and pointing a dependent project at that for
building.  Is this deliberate, or is it hiding the file somewhere I
cant see it.

Thanks
Rupert B.