run ccmake instead of cmake on your project. Look down the left hand side of cmake variables. It should be listed.

By default it should be 10.5.sdk so I am not sure what is really going wrong.

also, do the following:

make clean
make VERBOSE=1

in your build directory and lets examine the compile and link lines..

Mike