Linge Bai wrote:
It is the moc stuff that's causing the problem. After used qmake to generate moc_*.cpp files, I was able to use cmake to compile the code. But I still have no idea on how to use cmake to compile the code without using qmake to generate the moc files first.

The change to my CMakeLists.txt file I made is:
SET(QT_WRAP_CPP TRUE)

See here:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#module:FindQt4

Specifically:

There are also some files that need processing by some Qt tools such as moc and uic. Listed below are macros that may be used to process those files.

  macro QT4_WRAP_CPP(outfiles inputfile ... OPTIONS ...)
        create moc code from a list of files containing Qt class with
        the Q_OBJECT declaration.  Per-direcotry preprocessor definitions
        are also added.  Options may be given to moc, such as those found
        when executing "moc -help".

-Bill

--
Bill Hoffman