Not really sure if this is a CMake issue or and MSYS issue or "operator error" BUT when I run cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" from an msys shell to configure my project there is one environment variable that is NOT being honored. The variable (MXADataModel_INSTALL) is defined in the "My Computer->Properties->.... " where I have it defined to C:\Developer\VS9\MXADataModel. Now, in my .bash_profile I redefine it to /c/Developer/GCC/MXADataModel. When I run cmake on my project I still get the "VS9" path. I have several other variables defined the same way (EXPAT, TIFF, HDF5, QT-4.4.3) and all those variables are over-ridden correctly and all those variables will use the "GCC" path instead of the "VS9" path when in an MSYS shell. I have checked the spelling, rewritten the .bash_profile a few different ways. I just don't "see" where I am screwing up for this one variable. Any help or places to look in my configurations would be helpful and very much appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Jackson