I would like to compile my project using the g++ 4.2 and with Xcode generator to use Xcode 3.1.2 as my IDE. If I call cmake like

cmake -D CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/g++-4.2 -GXcode ../path/ to/source/tree

I get a Xcode project that I can open with Xcode 3.1.2 but if I look at the project configuration for all targets the compiler version is set to the default compiler "GCC System Version (4.0)". Is there a way to set this correctly???

Some general Information:

CMake 2.6.2
XCode 3.1.2 installed (containing gcc 4.0 and gcc 4.2)

Thanks in advance for your support.

Stephan