Hey guys,
I'm responding to this issue to check on the progress of this. I'm still
currently unable to easily set the warning level in Visual Studio to level 4
and I really need to be able to do this. This really is a serious issue for
me.

How are things going in this area? Would it be possible to have a quick
feature for this in CMake 2.6.4?