Tyler Roscoe wrote:
On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 03:48:54PM -0400, Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
The problem with this is, it seems that FILE( GLOB .. ) is running before the custom command, thus, the first time I try to build, I get all sorts of linking problems because EU_INTERPRETER_SOURCES is empty. Now, the next time I run, it finds the files and things link properly.

You could use execute_process to run the translater at cmake time. Then
the files will be there by the time file(GLOB ...) runs.

tyler

Execute process will not check to see if certain source files have changed, thus, it will generate every time we make? A lot of times that's not necessary.

Jeremy