Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
I am confused on how that would help me. The ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND generates many source files, and it has dependencies, so it does not have to generate source files many times, but sometimes it does. When it does, I need the FILE( GLOB .. ) to execute after that custom command is run so that the rest of my script can continue.

Is there no way to compute or know the names of all the files that will be generated at CMake time?

-Bill