Le 11 juin 09 à 20:06, Bill Hoffman a écrit :

kent williams wrote:
Interesting question. Looking at what we do (and that's based on what Slicer does) the difference between 64 and 32 bit comes about in how we set the CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS before we run CMake -- we don't tell CMake anything
about whether it's 32 or 64 bit.
I don't remember seeing anything about CMake telling you whether you're 32 or 64bit. As a last ditch effort you could try to run a program that uses
the current CFLAGS and returns the size of a pointer e.g.
int main() { exit(sizeof(void *) == 4 ? 32 : 64 ); }

CMake always does a try compile and sets CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P in any CMake based project. If that is 8 you are 64 bit.

Thanks!

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann