Hi All,

I have written a find module that invokes the hdf5 wrapper compiler to determine libraries and includes that are necessary for clients of HDF5. I tried to follow the guidelines for formatting and naming set forth in the module readme. At the moment, the module has been tested on Linux, AIX, and Cray (CNL) systems.

I would be happy to be the maintainer for this module if there is desire to place it in the CMake distribution.

Thanks,
Will

--
Will Dicharry