I have a bunch (50+) of sample programs deep in the hierarchy of my library project. Each of these samples has a similar CMakeLists.txt file, like

    add_executable( binning binning.cpp )
    target_link_libraries( binning ${Boost_LIBRARIES} )

where binning would be the name of the sample as well as the name of the directory. I'm wondering if there would be a way to avoid authoring these similar CMakeLists.txt files and instead somehow iterate over all the projects in the CMakeLists.txt file which is one level higher in the hierarchy?

Peter