Am 13.07.2009 16:43, schrieb Tyler Roscoe:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:56:54AM +0200, Peter wrote:
I'm wondering if there would be a way to avoid authoring
these similar CMakeLists.txt files and instead somehow iterate over all
the projects in the CMakeLists.txt file which is one level higher in the
hierarchy?

foreach (proj proj1 proj2 projN)
     add_executable (${proj} ${proj}.cpp)
endforeach ()

Like that?

tyler

Exactly, thanks a lot. Looks so easy when the solution is shown.Funny that I could not figure that ou myself.

Peter