Just downloaded 2.6.4, same behavior.

Do I have to mark the .so extension so it's recognized as a linkable item?

Kenny

Dominik Szczerba wrote:
Try latest!

BTW> I am doing such tricks for annoying bad-named stuff:

    SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(
        ${FLEXLM_OBJECTS}
        PROPERTIES
        EXTERNAL_OBJECT true # if it should be compiled or only linked
        GENERATED false      # if the obj-files exist before build time
    )

- Dominik

Kenneth Chang wrote:
kch...@fiji:~$ cmake --version
cmake version 2.6-patch 2

Michael Wild wrote:
What version of CMake are you using? Anything before 2.6 used to do this, newer versions shouldn't.

Michael