All,

I've committed the FindHDF5 and SelectLibraryConfigurations modules to the CMake CVS repository.

Thanks for your input and feel free to contact me with questions regarding the modules.

--Will

Brad King wrote:
John R. Cary wrote:
Brad King wrote:
John, how do autotools detect this?
hdf5par=`grep "HAVE_PARALLEL 1" $HDF5_INCDIR/H5config.h`

I suppose there are other ways, but we have been doing this through
several versions of hdf5.

Great, thanks John.

Will, you should be able to use the file(STRINGS) command
to grep through H5config.h after finding it.

-Brad

--
Will Dicharry
Software Developer