Romain CHANU wrote:
Hi,

I have included Bill in this conversation.

Bill, I think you are currently working on the development of CMake, could you answer our questions regarding the integration between Eclipse and CMake (cf. emails below)?

Alex has been doing most of the Eclipse support. However, the in-ability of Eclipse to support an out of source tree is not something CMake developers can fix. Is there something else you would want me to comment on?

-Bill