Also note that there _is_ CMake Editor support through a third party plugin: http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net

The Eclipse Update site is:

http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net/eclipse/

The CMakeEd plugin provides syntax coloring, cmake command completion and CMake Help for Eclipse. Note that the plugin does NOT create or manage CMake based projects.** There is another plugin for that.

**Disclaimer. I helped write parts of CMakeEd.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net