Per suggestions; changed SET to below. Cpack still cannot find the registry key.
 SET (CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"/SOFTWARE//NSIS/Unicode")

________________________________
From: Nicky Perian <nickyper...@yahoo.com>
To: cmake@cmake.org
Sent: Fri, September 17, 2010 12:59:08 PM
Subject: SET (CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY)

I have tried many variations to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE setting and am unable to
get a run through of Cpack.
I know it must be something simple I am missing.
I need help with this.
I am on a windows 7 / 64bit machine. NSIS is unicode and installed in the 32
bit
program files directory.
Thanks,
CMakeLists.txt:
if (WINDOWS)
    # build a CPack driven installer package
    SET (CPACK_GENERATOR "NSIS")
    SET (CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/NSIS/Unicode")
    include (InstallRequiredSystemLibraries)
    include (CPack)
endif (WINDOWS)

CPackConfig.cmake: (snip)
SET(CPACK_BINARY_NSIS "")
.
.
SET(CPACK_CMAKE_GENERATOR "Visual Studio 8 2005")
.
.
SET(CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/NSIS/Unicode"")

Output:
C:\Phoenix\phoenix-work\indra\build-vc80>cpack cpackconfig.cmake
CPack Error:  Cannot find NSIS registry value. This is usually caused by NSIS
not
 being installed. Please install NSIS from http://nsis.sourceforge.net
CPack Error: Cannot initialize the generator NSIS