From: David Cole <david.c...@kitware.com>
To: Nicky Perian <nickyper...@yahoo.com>
Cc: cmake@cmake.org
Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 12:32:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CMake] SET (CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY)

Why are you trying to set "CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY "?

What do you hope to achieve by setting this value?

My suggestion is NOT to set it.
Or to set it to something like "My Software Package Name".

There is no reason you should be trying to set it to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/NSIS/Unicode -- that will not do anything useful
for
you.

Per suggestions; changed SET to below. Cpack still cannot find the registry key.