Hi

> I tried adding:
>
> SET(CMAKE_EXE_EXPORTS_CXX_FLAG "-Wl,--export-dynamic")
>
> But that made no difference to the link command. Am I doing the right thing?

Fixed this by doing:

SET(CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_LINK_CXX_FLAGS "")
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(zodiac PROPERTIES ENABLE_EXPORTS ON)

I now have:

/usr/bin/c++   -O3 -DNDEBUG -Wall -m64  -Wl,--export-dynamic   -o myProj
Kernel/libKernel.a -ldl -lpython2.4

But I still have the shared library load error.

So now I need to try implementing -whole-archive/--no-whole-archive to see if
that makes a difference.

Any hints how to do this please?

David