From: philiplow...@gmail.com [mailto:philiplow...@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Philip Lowman
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:25 AM
To: Meadows, Aaron C.
Cc: cmake@cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] CMakeDetermineVSServicePack.cmake support for
vs2010

Aaron,

Thanks for posting.  Could you open a new bug report and attach your
patch to it?

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:33 PM, <aaron.mead...@thomsonreuters.com>
wrote:

Hi all.  I noticed that CMakeDetermineVSServicePack.cmake only supports
vs2005, vs2005 sp1, vs2008, vs2008 sp1.  I wanted to use it for vs2010.

I looked for a bug but the only one I found was the one that resulted in
the scripts creation: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=8803

I have a patch to fix it: (also attached)

*** CMakeDetermineVSServicePack.cmake   2010-06-28 09:42:36.000000000
-0500

--- CMakeDetermineVSServicePackWith2010.cmake   2010-09-29
20:26:20.530212900 -0500

***************

*** 47,52 ****

--- 47,54 ----

         set(_version "vc90")

     elseif(${_cl_version} VERSION_EQUAL "15.00.30729.01")

         set(_version "vc90sp1")

+    elseif(${_cl_version} VERSION_EQUAL "16.00.30319.01")

+        set(_version "vc100")

     else()

         set(_version "")

     endif()

Should I open a new bug for this and add a patch to it, or reopen the
old bug (feature request) with this patch?

Thanks!

--aaron

Aaron Meadows
Software Engineer

Thomson Reuters

Phone: 314.468.3530
Mobile: 636.541.6139
aaron.mead...@thomsonreuters.com
thomsonreuters.com

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and
information company.
Thomson Reuters.