Il 17/01/2011 11.09, Eric Noulard ha scritto:
2011/1/17 Andrea Galeazzi<galea...@korg.it>:
I'm trying to invoke a program which increment the build number on a header
file. I'm currently using the following statement:
add_custom_command(OUTPUT "./BuildNumber.h" COMMAND "java" ARGS "-jar"
                                        "${TOOLS}\\BuildNumberUpdater.jar"

  "${PROJECT_PATH}\\Frameworks\\Win32\\BuildNumber.h"
                                        DEPENDS ${SOURCES}
                                        COMMENT "Changing the build numeber")
But the command is never invoked. Surely there's something wrong or
something that I don't understand, but what?
Does any targets depends on the output "BuildNumber.h" ?
Did you try to specify OUTPUT with absolute path ?

Yes I also tried with absolute path but it doesn't change anything. That's the only target I have:

add_executable(Z102A ${SOURCES} )
where:
set (SOURCES
       ${SOURCES_SourceXXYYFiles}
       ${SOURCES_HeaderXXYYFiles}
      ${SOURCES_Cfg}
)

 set (SOURCES_HeaderXXYYFiles
       ./ASIC.H
       ./BaseTypes.h
       ./HAL.h
       ./IOPort.h
       ./usb2spi.h
       ./BuildNumber.h
)
set (SOURCES_Cfg
       ../../Cfg/AisTestData.cpp
       ../../Cfg/AisWin32Data.cpp
       ../../Cfg/AlphaKeybConfig.cpp
       ../../Cfg/AlphaKeybConfig.h
       ../../Cfg/BuildConfig.h
       ../../Cfg/Config.cpp
  )
and Config.cpp includes BuildNumber.h. Maybe should I add an explicit dependency in some ways?